Advanced Shipping for Magento 2
Note: the installation service does not include the configuration of shipping fees.
What is Advanced Shipping?
The extension Advanced Shipping for Magento 2 is the solution that helps you to configure the shipping fees in a very flexible manner.
Indeed, with Advanced Shipping, you can set shipping fees by using almost all the variables available: destination, weight, price, quantity, categories, product attributes, item options, the customer group, customer attributes, the coupon code, Magento custom variables, date, etc…
- Manage one shipping mode or carrier (unlimited with Unlimited Carriers) and unlimited shipping methods
- Several conditional shipping methods depending on what you want
- Shipping fees based on destination, weight, price, quantity
- Shipping fees based on the customer group or customer attribute
- Shipping fees based on categories, product attributes or item options
- Shipping fees based on custom variables, the coupon code, the date, etc…
- Shipping fees based on formulas combining all the variables you need
- Filtering zip codes with regular expressions
- Extension used in many countries in the world
- Documentation in english
|Project on Github||https://github.com/owebia/magento2-module-advanced-shipping-setting|
|Summary||Advanced setting of delivery costs|