Advanced Shipping for Magento 1
Note: the installation service does not include the configuration of shipping fees.
What is Advanced Shipping (previously called Owebia Shipping)?
The extension Advanced Shipping for Magento 1.x is the solution that helps you to configure the shipping fees in a very flexible manner.
Indeed, with Advanced Shipping, you can set shipping fees by using almost all the variables available: destination, weight, price (excluding tax or including tax, before or after discount), quantity, categories, product attributes, item options, the customer group, customer attributes, the coupon code, Magento custom variables, the store id, the date, etc…
- Manage one shipping mode or carriers (unlimited with Advanced Shipping Pro) and unlimited shipping methods
- Several conditional shipping methods depending on what you want
- Shipping fees based on destination, weight, price, quantity
- Shipping fees based on the customer group or customer attribute
- Shipping fees based on categories, product attributes or item options
- Shipping fees based on custom variables, the coupon code, the date, etc…
- Shipping fees based on formulas combining all the variables you need
- Filtering zip codes with regular expressions
- JSON configuration (can be generated by scripts)
- Extension used in many countries in the world
- Easy to use documentation in french and english
|Magento 1 / OpenMage
|Project on Github
|Advanced setting of delivery costs